Clerk of the Works - Owners Rep - Public Construction
Work on a variety of public and private construction
Work from small scale renovations up to multi-million ground up projects
About Our Client
My client is a smaller owner's rep based just 20 minutes outside of Boston. They specialize in providing advisory services including construction overview on both projects both within public and private construction.
- Work under the direction of the Senior Resident Engineer.
- Monitor the contractor's adherence to the contract documents and verifying that all quality control testing is performed as required by the specifications.
- Responsible for construction management functions, including construction quality and progress evaluation; project coordination; and data recording, and preparation of daily reports.
- Coordinate contractor's work with owner's operations and facilities staff as well as with other contractors working in the immediate area to prevent impacts to the owner's operations.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of related experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work and think strategically
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401K match - 4%
- 3 weeks PTO
- 10 Paid holidays
- Ability to progress internally