- Foot in the door of a Global Bank
- Utilize your experience and education for this role within Corporate Finance
About Our Client
A Global banking and financial services company
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Reading documents, closing them out
- Data Entry
- Deal with complex Financial contracts, especially OTC Derivative Contracts but sometimes will come across various other Regulatory Contracts such as JIMRAs, Futures Agreements, Listed Agreements and etc.
- Review documents (legal and trading agreements) and ensuring they are accurate
- Provide feedback and follow up with clients and internal teams
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1+ years of experience required
- Organized and have a strong attention to detail
- Ability to transcribe information into a database with experience in Excel (V-Look Ups, Pivot Tables, Macros, etc.)
- Understanding of Qualified Financial Contracts (QFC) Recordkeeping is a +
- Experience within a Financial Institution or Law Firm is +
What's on Offer
- Foot in the door to a well-establsihed financial institution
- Remote WFH start
- Competetive Compensation
- Long Contract with the opportunity to extend