Enhance your career
Broaden your skill set
About Our Client
RDD helps to implement new regulatory requirements by working with various internal stakeholders including General Counsel (GC) and Compliance to translate and operationalize the law, and executes (or supports other groups responsible for executing) the various activities required to bring clients in to regulatory compliance.
These activities include but are not limited to the following:
* Performing large scale client outreaches to request information or encourage a particular set of actions;
* Manipulating data from multiple domains to create comprehensive, prioritized lists of clients with compliance status details;
* Defining, implementing and monitoring various pre and post trade controls;
* Understanding and maintaining client reference and classification data requirements; and
* Providing subject matter expertise to the front office and other impacted teams.
Challenges contractor will be facing in role:
* Managing several conflicting priorities
* Providing updates to and responding to time sensitive requests from the front office and customers
* Ensuring high quality work while working to strict timelines
* Acting as a subject matter expert in regulations on behalf of both internal stakeholder groups and clients;
* Understanding and being able to communicate the importance of controls surrounding internal regulatory compliance obligations;
* Partnering with our Data & Analytics group to define, implement and maintain control reports and process monitoring;
* Management of daily exception reports, implementing enhancements as required;
* Working with the Change team to resolve any static data issues and with internal systems and external vendors;
* Working with project managers to ensure business-as-usual (BAU) processes can be transitioned seamlessly; and
* Creating and maintaining procedures and policies to reflect current processes.
The Successful Applicant
* Effective interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to integrate and articulate numerous viewpoints across the business;
* Advanced analytical skills with the ability to manipulate large data sets, identify important themes and develop insights;
* Highly organized, able to manage, prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously; focused on results
* The ability to operate successfully under pressure, autonomously and with minimal supervision.
* Familiarity with regulations such as Contractual Stay, Dodd Frank, EMIR, FinFraG, MIFID II, FATCA etc.
What's on Offer