- Great Growth Opportunity
- Super Exciting Opportunity with a Great Company Culture
About Our Client
Our client is based out of the UK, but have an office in NYC. They work with over 30,000 banks across the world. They specialize in the foreign trading of currency.
- Lead Americas efforts aligned to expansion of the our client's product suite across the region.
- Support with the development and execution of a regional client engagement program that actively positions our client at critical levels within target prospect organizations.
- Identify opportunities to promote our client's product
- Market Processing and Data Products; proactively target prospects to increase new product reach in designated territories.
- Management of Client targeting strategy in region with appropriate CRM record keeping.
- Develop action plans and execute effectively. Maintain up to date participation pipelines across products.
- Delivery of our client's value proposition through appropriate client engagement.
- Work as an integral part of the Global team to assist the achievement of the Regional Americas KPI's alongside the Global KPIs.
- Accountable for increasing meaningful client engagement measured by properly detailed plans, action planners and strategies for the assigned accounts and those of the team.
- Ability to leverage executives and deploy SME's effectively to build the relationship and strengthen the engagement where required.
Have a clear in-depth understanding of FX businesses to help drive clients to expand their usage of the product suite.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to learn rapidly.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Positive outlook.
- Keen to succeed and goal orientated.
- Good presentation and interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal, and able to operate in multiple cultures.
- Ability to build consensus and to influence both internal and external stakeholders.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work at a great company with a great package (salary, bonus, benefits), and an opportunity to grow and advance their career.