- Ability to work closely with the compliance/onboarding team
- Gain experience within retail, corporate and investment banking
About Our Client
Our client is a Japanese multinational bank within financial services. They focus on retail, corporate and investment banking.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Validate legal documentation that is obtained from clients
- Make sure to update customer records within the Banks internal system
- Coordinate approvals for periodic reviews and new on boards with the organizations systems
- Maintain and track the work load within the approved time frames
- Perform special projects as requested
- Work closely with different teams that include Compliance, Tax and Legal
- Look over policies and procedures
- Perform Customer Due Diligence and Enhanced Due Diligence, which will include negative news screenings
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years of experience with on boarding (investment managers, funds, large corporations, brokers etc)
- Bachelor's degree
- CAMS certification is preferred but not required
- Systems knowledge: Microsoft Office programs
- Strong knowledge of the US PATRIOT ACT, AML/BSA requirements, CIP, CDD and EDD
- Experience with FinCEN, CDD Rule, FINA Rules and FATCA
- Due diligence operations and on boarding applications/systems
- Screening tools that include Dow Jones, Factiva, OneSource, and LexisNexis
What's on Offer
The client is offering a competitive hourly market rate with ability to work remotely for the next few weeks to a few months.