- Utilize your commercial banking experience to make an immediate impact
- Join a team that believes their people are their most valuable asset.
About Our Client
A multinational banking and commercial financial services
- Interact with colleagues throughout the bank on matters related to account activity, and other customer relations matters.
- Support portfolio managers and relationship managers with general customer related issues.
- Ensure the successful resolution of matters presented to customer service.
- Handling and resolving problems related to the office environment as well as coordinating physical moves, repairs and the distribution of supplies.
- Receive customer instruction for FX transactions.
- Obtain customer signature on all account documentation (including online banking and shelf products).
- Liaise with Trading Room and customer on pricing for FX transactions
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in a client services role within a commercial bank
- Knowledge of Banking Systems
- Demonstrate working knowledge of bank KYC processes and diligence, corporate structures / company organization charts and account opening documents.
- Strong communication and people skills, including ability to market products
- Strong PC skills - MS Office applications, specifically Word and Excel
- Must have the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
- Great Work-Life balance
- Generous benefits
- Hybrid work schedule
- Growth Opportunities
- Onsite training