- Financial Services firm
- Exposure to investors and senior level management
About Our Client
Large financial services company
- Provide high quality customer service to internal and external clients
- Manage new account process - gathering necessary documentation, understanding complexity of the accounts
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting
- Review and correct client invoicing in collaboration with the finance team
- Review documentation, open accounts, and facilitate maintenance requests
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong communication skills
- Prior work experience in the investments or financial services field
- Internship or recent experience in an entry level finance, investor relations, client services, customer success position preferred
- Series 7 or Series 66 License acquired, or willingness to acquire in 12 months
What's on Offer
- A meaningful position attributing to the success of a major asset management firm.
- An opportunity to prove your skill-set and work ethic.
- Learn the nuances of the investments industry
- Competitive compensation