Client Tax Reporting Analyst
A global investment bank is seeking a driven Client Tax Analyst
A multi-national financial services company is hiring a Client Tax Analyst
About Our Client
A global financial services firm located in Nashville, TN is hiring a Client Tax Reporting Analyst to join their growing team.
- Reconcile investment income and proceeds, that are paid to clients, to the 1099 Forms to ensure accurate reporting.
- Validate client information that appears on forms by checking against the firms source records and statements.
- Support the team in reconciling tax that is withheld from clients and paid to IRS and state taxing authorities.
- Review standard operating procedures; recommend updates as applicable (e.g. based on current file layouts and or updated taxing authority reporting instructions).
- Communicate issues in detail and track them to resolution.
- Develop and maintain tracking spreadsheets
- Maintain and update tax season runbook logs, keep and publish meeting minutes.
- Provide management reporting of metrics, issues, and status.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- CPA, finance or accounting degree preferred or 4 years relevant financial services experience (e.g. in client tax reporting, income processing, corporate actions, etc.).
- Must have strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate Excel (e.g. demonstrated ability to create formulas and perform V look-ups).
What's on Offer
This position offers a competitive hourly rate within the Nashville, TN area.