Closing and Contract Manager
Named one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Texas"
Competitive salary & bonus programs 401(k) program
About Our Client
Named one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Texas", Michael Page's client is always on the lookout for motivated, hardworking, career-minded individuals to join their team. If you are committed to quality, have a passion for home building and care about people, please submit your resume now!
- Monitor spec ratio based on banking loan requirements and banking lines of credit
- Oversee all functions of interim loans to include; appraisal process, relationships with banks and title companies, loan requests and closings
- Manage all take down contracts, opening title and lot take down requirements
- Liaison between title companies, lenders customers, Realtors, and company employees where time lines, closings or other concerns are present.
- Partner with appraisers regarding final inspections and values of property
- Sign all residential contracts, permanent file closing documents, interim loan documents and loan modifications and/or extensions prior to being executed.
- Coordinate and track all acquisition and development closings to include; contract administration, banking terms, appraisals, amendments, earnest monies and closings.
- Read, understand and know the purpose of the Homeowner
The Successful Applicant
- High School Diploma with a minimum of twelve years experience in title company and/or mortgage financing, contract administration and bank loan agreements preferably in-home construction lending
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of eight years experience in title company and/or mortgage financing, contract administration and bank loan agreements preferably in-home construction lending.
- Two to four years of supervision experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of settlement statements and closing disbursements.
- Is a strong communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Self-motivated and highly organized.
- Ability to build and maintain solid relationships with outside lenders and title companies.
- Ability to be flexible to work extended hours as needed.
- Collaborative team player
- Ability to coordinate, facilitate and organize resources.
- Ability to hire, train and develop employee to grow within the organization.
- Ability to work effectively under extreme pressure to meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills with an emphasis on communication: training, team building, negotiation skills, interdepartmental interactions, leadership and supervision (motivating, directing) and management (planning, etc.)
What's on Offer
- Career growth and opportunity
- Competitive salary & bonus programs 401(k) program
- Excellent medical, and dental insurance
- Paid Vacations and Holidays