- Large, sustainable organization
- Excellent work life balance
About Our Client
Our client is a world class manufacturer serving the aerospace industry. They specilize in the manufacturing of components such as gear boxes, ball screws, pumps and actuators. They seek a manufacturing engineer with advanced knowledge of programming CNC machinery to join the team.
The Manufacturing Engineer will report to the Manufacturing Engineering Manager:
- Lead programmer for all CNC machinery
- Set-up, code and troubleshoot all machinery on the shop floor.
- Implement process improvements for machines and floor space
- Evaluate vendors and educate upper management on decision pertaining to the purchase of new machinery.
- Maintain machinery and perform ROI analysis for new cost purchases.
- Design tooling and fixtures in Solidworks
- Interpret customer blueprints
- Set up floor plans and processes for manufacturing
- Work cross functionally with other departments
- Lead continuous improvment initiatives for manufacturing processes
- Develop work instructions for machinery
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- BS degree in Engineering or Technical Field preferred
- Ability to program CNC machines
- Familiarity with G-code and other CAM programs
- Proficient in solidworks
- Continuous Improvment mindset
- 5-7 years hands on manufacturing
- 5+ years experience with CNC machinery
- Capital project experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary range: $85-100k
- 401k, Health Insurance
- Opportunity for advancement within the company
- Stable company consistent customer base
- 40 hour work week with emphasis on work life balance