- Rapidly growing company with high demand for their products
- Fast paced manufacturing environment
About Our Client
Our Engineering and Manufacturing division at Michael Page, Boston recently partnered with a contract medical device company that manufactures surgical implants and is experiencing high demand in products as they continue to grow.
- Utilizing CAM software to translate and convert print dimensional specification to CNC code to ensure optimal product quality and performance.
- Using Unigraphics NX CAM software develops multi-functional, multi-axis code to program machinery and ensures that all programs are debugged and functional for efficient operator use.
- Documentation for new products, adjusts and corrects existing programs to incorporate engineering changes, delivery improvements, and/or cost reductions.
- Initiates and at times participates in the resolution of internal and external corrective and preventive actions.
- Prepares tooling and layout sheets for machine operators to setup jobs.
- Develops standards and optimizes machine processes to eliminate waste in all areas of the process.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Associates or higher degree in Engineering
- Ideally 2+ years of experience working in a machine shop environment
- Preferably 7+ years of CNC experience but entertaining candidates with less experience
- Experience working in an ISO 13485 working environment
- Experience and knowledge with Milling and Lathe machinery
- Unigraphics software experience is preferred but they are willing to train on this if the candidate does not have this experience
What's on Offer
- Rapidly growing contract manufacturing company
- Reputable medical device company with a lot of stability and room for growth from within
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Fast-paced working environment