Commercial Construction Assistant Project Manager
1-3 years of experience!
About Our Client
Leading regional general contractor with a focus on commercial construction services with an emphasis on retail, hospitality,and office market sectors.
- Assist the project manager in the execution of the management plan for assigned projects
- Help coordinate and manage the project from inception to completion
- Review project designs and contributes ideas for cutting costs
- Carry out daily operational tasks in an effective and timely manner
- Facilitate communications between office and field staff
- Track and directly report project status updates to project manager
- Help problem-solve issues and suggest ways to improve the project
- Organize, file, and maintain all current project documents
- Enter information into and manage the digital project databases
- Assist in ensuring compliance with necessary specifications
- Help create, manage, and maintain the project budget
- Coordinate and execute daily administrative tasks
- Schedule and confirm deliveries to field staff
- Help create and adhere to project timeline and calendar
- Schedule meetings, phone calls, site visits, etc.
- Consult with and gather information from technicians, engineers, contractors, etc.
- Maintain positive vendor and client relationships
- Ensure project adheres to a set schedule and is meeting the goals of the client
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's in Construction management or related field preferred
- 1+ years of experience in project management or as an administrative assistant
- Knowledgeable in our specific field
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and other management software
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Skilled collaborator
- Excels in a high-paced work environment
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Focused and supportive to management at all times
- Self-starter who works well independently
- Adaptable and calm under pressure
- Expert problem solver
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package along with full benefits, 401K and employee wellness programs will be negotiated on experience.