- Opportunity for professional growth and development. Competitive pay.
- Strong pipeline of projects all throughout 2022.
About Our Client
Client is a top commercial construction general contractor in the Southeast that is aiming to reinforce their estimating department with a talented Senior Estimator. This client is well known for maintaining top candidates due to their strong work life balance.
- Gather and post Bid Documents
- Review Bid Documents to determine Scope of Work per trade
- Contact potential subcontractors
- Develop Material and Labor quantity take off for work performed
- Prepare Estimate Summary for Bids
- Compile and analyze Subcontractor and supplier proposals to determine the best value
- Develop preliminary project schedules
- Review post bid information to assure scopes of work are correct and accurate
- Assist the project manager in preparing change order request
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in estimating commercial construction projects
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the residential and or commercial construction field.
- Estimating background.
- Experienced negotiating skills to secure reliable contractor/vendor bids.
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents and materials.
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent presentation, writing and communication skills. Spec writing is plus.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package depending on experience
- 15-20 days of PTO
- 9-12 company holidays
- 100% Medical Benefits
- 401k Plan with company match
- Car allowance/company match
- Cell Phone and laptop provided
- Milestone Bonus Incentives
- End of year Bonus
- Life Insurance Policy
- Generous maternity & Paternity leave