Commercial Construction Project Manager (Municipal K-12)
Opportunity to join a General Contractor that has been in business over 30 Yrs
Strong Portfolio of Municipal Projects in 2020
About Our Client
It is a mid-sized company that has a growing portfolio in 2020 in South Georgia.
The Commercial Project Manager(K-12) - Construction will:
- Minimum of five (5) year's experience managing multiple retail commercial projects up to $5 million.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have the ability to direct complex projects from concept to fully operational status.
- Computer Skills Required: Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Ability to create material take-offs.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Marketing and presentation skills.
- Should be highly organized, highly motivated and a detail directed problem solver.
- College degree in a construction/engineering field preferred, but not required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager (Construction) candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a similar field
- Diverse project background (commercial projects advantageous)
- Have experience in overseeing Big Box retail projects both Ground Up and Interiors
- Have experience with Steel Frame and CMU Builds
What's on Offer
- Salary: 80,000 - $100,000 + benefits
- Great opportunity to join a reputable, well-established company that has been in business over 50 years.
- Work for a company with a track record of low turnover that values its employees.