Commercial Construction Project Manager
National GC looking for an experienced Project Manager for their Dallas office!
Established track record across the country & growing Dallas revenue by 25% / yr
About Our Client
The client is a Commercial General Contractor with offices across the country. They are looking for a Project Manager with ground up mixed-commercial experience to oversee their project sector in Dallas.
The Ground Up Commercial Construction Project Manager will own and manage all aspects of projects to include client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. As the Ground Up Commercial Construction Project Manager, you will collaborate with the Superintendent to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked. Select Responsibilities:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
- The Ground Up Project Manager will have a Project Coordinator
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Project Manager will have the following:
- 5-10 year's experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor
- Experience as Project Manager on Ground Up Commercial projects
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Project Manager
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary depending on project experience and skills.
- Truck allowance
- Gas card
- Paid vacation