Commercial Construction Project Manager
*Reputable company with a focus on Commercial Construction Projects in Houston
*Strong project pipeline with a great reputation in Houston
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable national General Contracting company with a strong pipeline across the Texas market. They have exclusively engaged us to secure high potential project manager in support of new marquee project breaking ground in the next 90 days.
- Processing submittals to achieve the project schedule and the contract documents. Expediting the material deliveries of subcontractors and vendors.
- Cost reports - weekly and monthly review of job cost reports and preparation of monthly analysis.
- Participates in the business development process including client contacts, relationships, proposals, and presentations for selected projects.
- Establishes and maintains professional working relationships with owners, architects, engineers and subcontractors.
- Ensuring a clean and orderly jobsite is maintained.
- Has overall responsibility for project success, including safety, schedule, profitability, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Leads the Project Team in the review of manpower, equipment, material resources to ensure the successful and profitable execution of the work.
- Ensures that as many levels of detailed schedules are prepared and distributed as required to support the project schedule.
- Prepare all change orders and cost control budget adjustments.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ Years in the Construction industry with a focus on commercial construction projects
- Managing projects from start to completion
- Good tenure at previous companies
- Based in Houston
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and Benefits
- Solid bonus structure