Commercial Construction Project Manager
Strong career growth to SPM level
Healthy growing business
About Our Client
Our client has over 25+ years of experience throughout the Southeast working on projects in the retail, shopping center, healthcare, and grocery space. They place strong emphasis on safety, quality control, and integrity. A strong culture based on employee development, growth, and community makes them an excellent organization to be a part of.
- Manage construction projects from start to close out
- Prepare punch lists
- Management of Field Personnel
- Establish project plan, maintain weekly progress and pulse of project.
- Maintain positive relationship with Owners, Engineers, and Design Consultants
- Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility company representatives to ensure compliance.
- Strictly enforce Safety Program and manage the Quality Control Program
- Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial management of the project costs
The Successful Applicant
- Big box / grocery construction experience preferred
- Degree in construction or related field
- 6+ years of experience working in the construction industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Stable work record
- Knowledge in Construction Management or related field, preferred
What's on Offer
Package is negotiable subject to experience.