- Booming Commercial construction company with a strong backlog of projects.
- Huge growth potential and exciting project portfolio at a top GC
About Our Client
- Booming commercial construction company with a strong backlog of project
- Opportunity for growth and strong career stability
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Coordinate with Property Manager / Maintenance Supervisor on scheduling work that may impact current and future residents
- Maintain a working set of the latest issued construction drawings and specifications.
- Plan the work and optimize field crews in order to achieve and maintain maximum trade productivity with the most efficient labor and material costs. Prepare and submit weekly labor detail reports.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience in the construction industry
- Work with others as a team player
- Sufficiency in Procore is highly preferred
- Commercial experience REQUIRED
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Generous health benefits
- Excellent career growth
- Clearly defined career progression