- Stable Pipeline going into 2022
- Opportunity to work with top design firms in the Atlanta area.
About Our Client
Client has a strong reputation for elevated quality and a history of taking on interior projects in office, medical, lobby, education, fitness, financial, and other industrial interior projects. Projects span all spaces of commercial construction and the workload continues to increase through 2022.
- Primary site leader of all subordinate superintendents, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Establish project plan, maintain weekly progress and pulse of project.
- Manage and coordinate all job site operations.
- Manage labor and subcontractors to ensure work quality and on-time delivery of services.
- Maintain positive relationship with Owners, Design Consultants, and PM's.
- Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility company representatives to ensure compliance.
- Strictly enforce Safety Program and manage the Quality Control Program
- Prepare and maintain detailed short-term schedules.
- Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial management of the project costs.
- Resolve day to day field issues.
- Prepare daily reports with all manpower and significant activities.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Construction experience in medical office building or mixed-use properties is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience working in the construction industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in Construction Management or related field, preferred
What's on Offer
Package is negotiable subject to experience.