- Experienced Leadership with a Great Reputation in the Market!
- Terrific Opportunities for Growth and Development!
About Our Client
This client is a new and growing General Contractor based out of Raleigh, NC. The leadership of this organization has a myriad of experience leading GCs in the RTP area and they have developed a great reputation with clients. This GC is steadily adding to their growing pipeline of work in the Southeast, building commercial projects from Virginia through Florida. With the large amount of work to be done - and more coming in - this client is looking to hire an experienced Superintendent to help run the sites.
The Superintendent - Commercial Construction will:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries. Manage the site through completion
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Superintendent - Commercial Construction will have:
- 5+ year's experience as a Construction Superintendent
- Experience as a Superintendent overseeing large commercial projects (required)
- OSHA certification (preferred)
- Effective communication skills to interface with both clients and field staff
- Ability to Lead and Mentor
What's on Offer
The successful Superintendent - Commercial Construction can expect:
- A competitive compensation package based on experience (roughly $85,000-115,000)
- Company Bonuses
- A competitive benefits package
- Vehicle or Vehicle allowance