Commercial Construction Superintendent
USD1 - USD2
Benefit Leading Firm Values Loyalty
Largest Construction Employer in S.Fla market
About Our Client
Client is the largest commercial construction employer in S. Fla with more then 30 current projects.
- Monitor production schedules, critical paths for projects, and trade contractor schedules to ensure timely project completion.
- Ensure that projects are built to requirements and specifications established by construction drawings, building codes, and clients.
The Successful Applicant
- Construction Experience Required
- PMI OSHA certifications
- Demonstrated timely project delivery
- Strong leadership skills to effectively train and mentor others
- Working knowledge of company computer systems and software necessary.
What's on Offer
- Bonus elligabilty
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Cell phone allowance
- Advancement potential