Commercial Construction Superintendent
Working for a reputable company with a strong focus on Commercial Projects
Strong Project Pipeline in Houston
About Our Client
This Commercial General Contractor is extremely well known in the mixed-commercial construction space, with a large project pipeline in Texas. They are looking for strong superintendents with ground up commercial experience ranging from $10M and up.
The Commercial Construction Superintendent will be responsible for managing all aspects of health care projects including client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. The Commercial Construction Superintendent will also be responsible for collaborating with the Project Manager to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked. Select Responsibilities:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years as a Construction Superintendent for a Commercial General Contractor
- Experience leading ground up mixed commercial projects in range of $10M+
- Proficiency in Prolog is a plus
- Strong oral communication and written skills
- OSHA certified
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and Benefits
- Solid bonus structure