Commercial Construction Superintendent
Benefit Leading Firm Values Loyalty
Largest Construction Employer in S.Fla market
About Our Client
This full-service, Boca Raton-based Construction Company is a Top ENR General Contractor specializing in multifamily projects. They have extensive knowledge in building projects ranging from small projects to large, from apartments to hotels to dormatories to senior living.
- Manage the job site from inception through completion.
- Communicate and meet regularly with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes, and deliveries.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project-specific issues.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate effectively with owners, construction managers, other superintendents, and project managers to ensure appropriate progress
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ of construction superintendent
- Knowlege building ground up multifamily projects of at least $10M
- OSHA certification preferred
- Demonstrated success leading projects and managing a large team
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary bonus structure
- Truck allowance
- Cell phone and laptop
- Paid time off and sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan available