Commercial Construction Superintendent
Growing GC with local work and strong pipeline of projects
INDUSTRY LEADING PAY AND BONUS STRUCTURE
About Our Client
Our client has maintained a strong reputation in the Palm Beach area, specializing in various commercial sectors including healthcare. Company is known for their employee satisfaction and fantastic company culture that offers a great work-life balance with room for growth in the organization. (All projects local to Palm Beach County!)
The Construction Superintendent will:
- Lead the on-site team from construction start through project close
- Proactively identify and help remedy design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project-specific issues.
- Communicate and interpret contract scope to the entire site management team.
- Conduct preconstruction meetings with all subcontractors prior to beginning each phase of work.
- Create and maintain a project production schedule
- Review and assist in developing scopes of work for each subcontractor.
- Administer a Quality Control Plan.
- Review and approve all invoices and requisitions to ensure correct payment to vendor.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently adheres to OSHA safety standards.
- Supervise and evaluate assigned project personnel and maintain a positive work environment
- Communicate regularly with owners, construction managers, other superintendents, and project coordinators to ensure progress is achieved.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years as a construction superintendent for a commercial general contractor
- OSHA certification (preferred)
- ACHA cetification (preferred)
- Experience client facing and working in an occupied space (preferred)
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
What's on Offer
The Construction Superintendent will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Paid time off and sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan available