Commercial Construction Superintendent
Working for a reputable general contractor here in Houston
Pipeline of Houston based Commercial Projects
About Our Client
- Working for a reputable General Contractor with a strong project pipeline with a focus on Tilt Wall/Distribution Center Projects
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Meet with building owners and tenants to discuss build-out specifications and improvements
- Mediate between landlords and tenants to find workable solutions that appeal to both parties
- Create estimates for build-out projects, including labor, supplies, materials and other ancillary costs
- Drive cost-effective project management techniques and strategies in the field
- Hire and assign construction work to each project
- Maintain a daily job site log
- Coordinate all construction services and activities
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ Years of Experience with focus on Large Distribution Centers and Tilt Wall Projects
- Construction Science or Management Degree Preferred, but not required
- Proficient in Windows operating systems and associated software
- Experience working on smart phones and tablets
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Bonus structure
- Truck Allowance