Commercial Construction Superintendent
Construction company with project backlog into 2022
Fast track career growth, full autonomy in your role
About Our Client
With over 50 years in business, this construction firm has a proven track record of completing jobs on time and on budget for their clients. A lot of their work comes from repeat business and referrals. As an industry leader, they are continuing to grow throughout the state of Wisconsin, continuously winning exciting and complex construction projects.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- As a Construction Superintendent you will be responsible for the complete oversight of the construction site. Superintendents are responsible for managing subcontractors, adhering to schedules, running morning meetings, site walks, etc.
- The companies Superintendents maintain and grow successful relationships with owners, architects, subcontractors, vendors and internal staff.
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 5 years of experience in construction, either as an Assistant Superintendent or a Superintendent with a background leading complex commercial projects including but not limited to higher education, healthcare, K-12, laboratories, offices, warehouses, etc.
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Superintendent.
- Experience as Superintendent on Ground Up Commercial projects preferred.
What's on Offer
- Upon an offer as a Superintendent, you will receive a competitive compensation package based on experience ranging from $90,000-110,000.
- Including a competitive salary, health benefits, PTO, 401k with employer match, and other added incentives.
Contact Jake at Jakehall(A)michaelpage.us.com for more information