- Career Growth Opportunity
- Immense Growth potential with a reputable GC!
About Our Client
My client is a very well-respected General Contractor in Cincinnati with a project pipeline that is going through 2022. Their company specializes in construction management, design build and all other functions of a General Contractor. Being a reputable GC in the Cincinnati market, the majority if my clients work is in the space of ground up mixed-use, multifamily, commercial, and residential projects. With a welcoming family feel culture, collaborative approach, and social environment, our clients culture is unmatched. From the family feel to the collaborative, social environment - the culture
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Plan and supervise work of field Associates, subcontractors, and vendors-includes determining method of construction, staffing levels, material quantities, equipment, power sources, and work schedules.
- Determines and coordinates the sequence and manner in which work will be accomplished by subcontractors, self-performing Associates, and other parties involved in the project consistent with construction and contract documents, the Project Manager's plans, and established schedules.
- Maintains ongoing communications with estimating, project management, and business development Associates to ensure work complies with drawings, specifications, and schedule. Ensures that the work being completed is consistent with client expectations.
- Communicates major issues (accident, inspections, job site difficulties, etc.) with the Project Manager in a timely manner.
- Resolves construction problems (lack of productivity, work interfaces, etc.), complaints, and grievances within the workforce as required and with the necessary documentation.
- Monitors and maintains a safety program including documenting and correcting unsafe work practices and work hazards. All on-site activities are carried out in strict accordance with safety and loss control/prevention activities and applicable OSHA (state and Federal) regulations.
- Adheres to Quality Assurance processes, procedures, and policies for all project work.
- Maintains a neat and orderly work site that is secure from unlawful entry and protects the public.
- Receives and properly stores all materials and equipment that are delivered to the job site
- Maintains assigned tools and construction equipment in good working order.
- Schedules equipment to achieve maximum use and minimize the need for rentals.
- Prepares all reports, records, and forms as required.
- Identifies and implements cost and time saving measures.
- Participates in in-house schedule logic reviews, weekly project team meetings, and client meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10+ years of experience as a superintendent on multi-family or commercial construction projects.
- Experience with projects over $10M+
- Ability to organize people, tools, and equipment.
- MS Suite and Procore experience preferred
- Maintain good working relationships with subcontractors and suppliers
What's on Offer
- Base salary from $90,000 - $110,000 (contingent upon experience)
- Guaranteed bonus of 10-15% based on performance
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with match
- 3 Weeks PTO starting