- Strong compensation package with full healthcare and benefits
- Growth Opportunity with reputable general contractor
About Our Client
Our client is a family-owned general contractor that has been in the Chicago construction industry for 75+ years. They focus on both ground-up/interior build-outs for various markets and have a strong backlog of projects for 2021-2022.
- Been in the industry for 75+ years
- Project Sectors: healthcare, commercial, retail, office spaces, automotive, recreational, public works, army core, and industrial projects.
- Projects Values: $500K-$10M
- Chicagobased Projects - NO OUTSIDE TRAVEL
- A well-respected and reputable general contractor that offers strong benefits
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision to ensure the project is on schedule and budget
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all parties involved in the project including the owner, architect, engineer, and subcontractor
- Contact, schedule, and coordinate all subcontractors, suppliers, and utilities.
- Assist in the activities of the project manager/engineer.
- Maintain a safe job site
- Proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing job site
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate would have a:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related field
- Experience running ground-up projects
- Can lead projects on their own from start to finish
- Looking for growth and longevity within strong general contractor
- Proficient in Procore
What's on Offer
- Salary: $90K - $115K (based heavily on experience)
- Strong bonus potential based on performance
- 401k and profit-sharing
- Car allowance
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance - 100%
- Work/life balance
- Collaborative environment and strong culture
- Longevity and growth in the company
- Work with a reputable company in the Chicagoland area