Support largest commercial team in North America with administrative support
This company is ranked on the "best places to work" list
About Our Client
This client is extremely passionate about the workplace environment. Join a growing company with this contract to hire opportunity!
- Proficiency with Outlook to manage busy calendars, schedule meetings, conference calls, and special events/conferences including exercising discretion as to priority and decision-making responsibility.
- Responds on behalf of the senior leaders to different stakeholders maintaining high professional standards whilst meeting conflicting needs
- Arrange multi-location domestic and international travel arrangements and expense reports with accuracy and efficiency, including follow-through to ensure that appropriate and timely action is taken. Monitor Visa's and Passport expiration's to ensure they are current.
- Produce accurate, properly formatted documents, PowerPoint projects, and Excel reports under normally tight time constraints.
- Prepare meeting agendas, presentation and read-ahead materials and minutes, maintain team contact lists, org. charts, manage the availability of office supplies. Handle telephone calls, including screening incoming calls and mail distribution.
- Prepare and edit correspondence and general communications for supervisor and other team members.
- Work with Vendors to help schedule meetings and help facilitate logistics.
- Facilitate work though contracting routes, to enable rapid SOW creation and project initiation along with purchase order creation, invoice resolution and other financial administration. Proficiently manage departmental budgets as we as supporting VP/Brand Heads with budget/monthly reporting on T&E.
- Assist with administrative and logistical aspects related to recruitment of new employees (schedules interviews, coordinates on-boarding of new staff)
- Maintains awareness of new systems with potential impact on administrative work and develops personal expertise in new systems.
- Effectively manage special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Work with leaders to help prioritize work and realize efficiency's within the team.
The Successful Applicant
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (pivot tables/z-look up knowledge in Excel a must!)
- Team player
- Time management
- Written and Oral communication
- Ability to multi-task
What's on Offer
- Hours are 830-6 with 1 hour lunch
- Contract to hire opportunity with full benefits: health, dental, vision, commuter dollars, sick leave, 401k match, and PTO
- Work from home 2x per month!