- Exciting opportunity to join innovative management consulting client
- Small legal team with excellent work/life balance
About Our Client
Growing management consulting client.
- Advising internal stakeholders and external clients on a wide range of legal matters.
- Draft, reviewing and negotiate a wide range of commercial contracts, including vendor contracts, technology contracts, advertising and marketing agreements, IP agreements, employment contracts, etc.
- Provide legal advice to Human Resources, Finance, Procurement, Sales teams.
- Manage outside counsel as necessary
- Assist with providing legal advice on compliance, cybersecurity, M&A, ethics and regulatory matters
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admission to US State Bar
- 3-5 years of experience handling corporate and commercial legal matters gained at a law firm, in-house or combination thereof
- Experience drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial and corporate agreements
- Experience with general corporate legal matters
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management
What's on Offer
- Hybrid working environment
- Excellent team culture
- Work/life balance
- Room for internal growth
- Great legal team