- Join a well respected Drywall Contractor with great GC partnerships!
- Ground-floor opportunity to join a new Raleigh, NC team!
About Our Client
Our client is a Drywall contractor based out of Maryland. They have been around for over a decade and currently perform a lot of work with some great GCs in the southeast. They are currently expanding operations into the Raleigh-Durham market with a growing pipeline of projects in Raleigh, Cary, and Chapel Hill. They are looking to establish a rooted presence in the region and are looking to put together a great team to help them achieve this goal.
If you are a Project Manager or Estimator with 5+ years of commercial drywall experience, please apply now for immediate consideration or reach out to Tyler directly at (617)-824-2654.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Commercial Drywall Project Manager/Estimator - Raleigh will be responsible for:
- Overseeing multiple construction projects from start to finish, including the management of personnel on projects
- Attending on site project meetings with clients as required
- Processing RFI's, Shop Drawings, Submittals, Daily Job Reports and other require forms
- Reading and interpreting construction drawings and specifications to prepare written bids and proposals
- Overseeing all phases to ensure routine actions of the job
- Making certain work is being built in accordance with contract documents
- Ensuring material coordination and correctness with Supers and others
- Implementing contract preparation, on-site coordination quality control and tracking costs
- Overseeing/managing material, equipment, contracts, and budgets
- Maintaining understanding of all local, city, and state building codes in assigned locations
- Continuously developing and improving upon knowledge for all product lines
- Ensuring all are committed to safety and quality
- Other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Drywall Project Manager/Estimator - Raleigh will have:
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience working in commercial drywall trade as a project manager and/or estimator (must have)
- Experience with construction estimating software (experience with Edge Estimating Software is strongly preferred)
- Knowledge of local material, labor, and equipment costs
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to lead with customer service and schedules in mind
What's on Offer
The successful Commercial Drywall Project Manager/Estimator - Raleigh can receive:
- A base salary of $70,000-100,000 (depending on experience)
- Discretionary bonuses
- 401k with 4% match
- Paid Holidays and 2-3 weeks of PTO
- Room for upward mobility into regional leadership