- Exciting growth opportunity
- Dynamic work environment
About Our Client
Our client is billion dollar manufacturing/distribution firm, with locations and operations all across the world. The Manufacturing firm has a large location in the Rockaway, NJ area - and has been seeing significant growth over the past 3 years. The Manufacturing firm is poised to continue that growth, and is looking to re-invest in the Accounting/Finance team. Our client specializes in selling to end user, and has a wide product portfolio and client base.
- Prepare timely and complete financial statements monthly and all financial reports needed.
- Manages the month-end close process for entire business unit which includes review and manage all components of Commercial & Operational Accounting
- Monitors and maintains internal financial controls and accounting policies to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Assesses the effectiveness of accounting and reporting systems and procedures and makes recommendations to improve those systems as needed
- Arranges for audits of company's accounts
- Prepares reports required by regulatory agencies
- Work effectively with all cross-functional business leaders
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- CPA/MBA preferred
- 10+ years of within the distribution or manufacturing space
- Strong analytical skills and a desire to be involved in the daily details
- Experience working with many product lines, and large data sets
What's on Offer
- Excellent Compensation package plus bonus
- Fantastic work environment/culture
- Opportunity to work directly with VPs & C Suite
- Ability to provide direction/leadership