Commercial & Industrial Superintendent
Madison GC that has a great family name and is established in the area
Option to become a Senior Super is there, very good benefits provided
About Our Client
- $40M+ per year General Contractor in Madison that has a quality family name and an established reputation in the industry from Wisconsin to Illinois.
- Have a few clients that continue to give them work and are completely recession proof, so might need more than just one Superintendent.
- Quality over quantity for this firm, and work includes metal buildings, precast, build outs and ground up commercial projects.
- Is fully integrated into new software systems, very forward-thinking company
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage day-to-day field activities to ensure that project milestone dates and overall schedule completion dates are met
- Lead team with construction project planning and developing site logistics
- Ensure a clear understanding of all aspects of assigned projects and communicates effectively to project team regarding: drawings, specifications, schedules, material and supply budgets, subcontractor coordination, and client-driven rules and regulations
- Coordinate and supervise all construction activities
- Ensure proper signage is posted on the construction job site, and safety requirements are met
The Successful Applicant
- Proven ability to deliver construction projects on time and on budget
- Must be able to work in a multiple-project environment
- Ability to read and understand plans
- Technical understanding of residential construction including building codes, trade sequencing, and best building practices
- Capable of problem solving and experience with complex detailed projects
- Work with subcontractors, suppliers, utilities, city inspectors, organize and direct activities concerned with their construction projects
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures, performance, and quality standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications
- Monitor and control project through managing the construction schedule and directing subcontractors and suppliers to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget
- Investigate potentially serious situations, anticipate project delays, monitor job site safety, and implement corrective measures
What's on Offer
- Compensation is based on relevant work experience.
- Benefits are some of the best in the business and bonuses up to $25k.
- Large firm with a family feel, are shooting to do $50M as a company this year.
- Flexible working hours and a close mentoring program.
- 2-3 weeks PTO
- 401k match
- Health, Dental benefits