Commercial Interiors Assistant Superintendent
1-3 years experience!
About Our Client
Based in Atlanta, GA, this commercial general contractor holds a expertise in interior renovations, tenant build-outs and new construction for various industries.
- Coordinates and supervises assigned construction activities and trades as needed by the Superintendent.
- Directs assigned field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications - as assigned by the Superintendent
- Maintains construction schedule, identifies and solves problems. Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process.
- Understands project plans and specifications
- Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees.
- Prepares, schedules and supervises completion of a final punch list.
- Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately.
- Ensures all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy.
- Maintains an organized job site, including the construction office.
The Successful Applicant
- Moderate construction knowledge in commercial construction
- Ability to read, analyze, and demonstrate blueprints
- Knowledge of required construction technology
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with management and peers
- Proven track record of achieving goals and objectives with minimal supervision
- Prioritize, develop and maintain project schedules
- Have strong problem-solving skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Excellent oral and written communication
What's on Offer
In return for your experience, a competitive salary package along with full benefits, 401K and employee wellness programs will be negotiated on experience. This is a great opportunity for career development.