- Commercial Project Manager (Concrete)
- Established GC in the Nashville market
About Our Client
Our client has been an industry leader in construction since it's founding 50+ years ago. They offer a safe, inclusive environment where employees are valued for their contributions. They offer career planning, development, and growth services to employees at all levels.
They are an organization capable of winning and building some of the highest scale construction projects throughout Tennessee and delivering them in award-winning style. Their business is built on a strong foundation of core values.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Ensures that all contractual terms and obligations of such projects are maintained.
- Ensures projects meet cost requirements. Meets with Director and/or VP Operations if costs exceed budget and obtain permission before approving out-of-budget costs.
- Assures proper accounting for project change orders.
- Interfaces with necessary departments to determine the scheduling of work and materials.
- Meets with customers and vendors to identify potential barriers with resolutions that maximize production and minimize cost.
- Visits job sites as needed and required.
- Prepares reports for management. Meets with key personnel to ensure the timeliness of the project.
- Coordinates with Owner, Architect, Engineers, Contractors, Detailers, Shop and Field crews to accurately interpret construction drawings to produce shop and erection drawings.
- Reviews plans and proposals to determine proper procedures in order to accomplish company & project goals.
- Ensure all aspects of projects are properly and thoroughly documented to ensure company interests are protected.
The Successful Applicant
Education & Training:
A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Construction Management, Structural/Civil Engineering, or Business may substitute for 3 years of the required experience.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
General knowledge of concrete standards and procedures. Proven ability to read and interpret shop and design blueprint drawings. Proven ability to manage large multiple commercial and industrial projects. Ability to manage multiple projects while meeting stringent deadlines.
What's on Offer
- A competitive base salary ranging from $80,000 - $110,000 dependent on applicant experience
- Performance bonuses ranging from 12% - 28% of base pay
- Company vehicle + gas card
- Fully employer-paid health, vision, and dental insurance
- 4 weeks PTO to start
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Employer 401k match