- Work for an Industry Leader
- Above Industry Standard Benefits
About Our Client
This company is one of the top General Contractors in the Mid-West with offices in a few major cities throughout the region. Their Cincinnati office is their newest office, but is also one of the fastest growing offices in the Cincinnati Metropolitan Area. They have repeatedly had to make hires do to growth due to their huge backlog of Commercial, Healthcare, Light Industrial, and Higher Education Projects. This extremely reputable company has quickly become one of the most reputable companies in Cincinnati and are looking to add people that will eventually be placed into executive level positions down the road.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- The project manager will be responsible for all activities related to the construction projects including: procurement, submittals, creating and maintaining scheduling to ensure an on-time completion, and to work within the budget parameters.
- The position will report to the project executive.
- Ability to construct a critical path schedule using scheduling software like Primavera or Suretrac.
- Generate and maintain RFI logs, and submittal logs.
- Coordinate the efforts of all team members, including architect, engineers, consultants, contractors, and property management personnel to successfully achieve goals.
- Identify, engage, and build relationships with capable contractors to ensure safe efficient, timely, and quality of work.
- Seek appropriate value engineering and quality improvement alternatives.
- Create and maintain project budgets.
- Ensure appropriate inspections and quality control of work.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years of related construction experience
- A bachelor degree preferably in construction management, engineering, architecture or related field.
- Effective communication skills to motivate your team.
- The fortitude to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-tasking with a sense of urgency while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy is crucial.
- Competency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Conduct weekly subcontractor meetings on site.
What's on Offer
- Salary range from $80K-$120K based heavily on experience
- Full benefits including healthcare, vision, and dental
- Company vehicle
- Company outings
- 4 weeks PTO to start
- Direct line to Senior construction management positions
- Car and phone allowance paid up to full