Commercial Project Manager - Construction - Raleigh
Top Southeast ENR GC seeking a new Project Manager
Fast track to a Sr. Project Manager title and responsibilities
About Our Client
Our client is a full service Construction Company that has been around for 40+ years. Known for taking time to train their employees and get them promoted as they deserve. Valued team members and relationships that go beyond the projects. Projects range from $8M to $40M ranging from Health care, Higher Education, K-12 or correctional facilities. Our client is currently seeking a motivated Project Manager to join their growing team who is looking to grow with the business.
The business with consider anyone who is at the Project Manager or Assistant Project Manager level with a background in Commercial Construction!
Please apply below for immediate consideration, or contact Jeremy Osak for more information at (617)824-2685
Reporting to the Director of Construction, the Commercial Project Manager - Construction - Raleigh will be responsible for the follow:
- Manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job performance and career potential.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Provide leadership to project team
- Foster and enhance architect, subcontractor and vendor relations.
- Establish, update, and communicate the Project Schedule and manage its implementation.
- May work with preconstruction team in development of project
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) program.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Commercial Project Manager - Construction - Raleigh will have the following:
- 5+ year's experience in Construction Project Management
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field
- OSHA certification preferred
- Project management software proficient
- Effective communication skills to interface with both clients and field staff
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive base salary for the Raleigh market
- Yearly bonuses based on project and individual performance
- Excellent benefits program that includes insurance and 401k match
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- Opportunity for fast-tracked career progression
Please apply below for immediate consideration, or contact Jeremy Osak for more information at (617) 824-2685