- Are you looking for a chance for growth into a leadership position?
- Opportunity to join a team that treats their employees like family!
About Our Client
My client, an established General Contractor with over 60 years in the Charlotte region, is looking to add a talented Project Manager to oversee their upcoming pipeline of work. Established 60 years ago, they have completed upwards of 2,000 projects successfully. They offer an opportunity for long term growth, as well as an above market base salary. The key to their success has been a focus on the work life balance of their employees, investing in them outside of work. They focus mainly on a variety of commercial projects, ranging from Offices, Retail and Light Industrial. They are actively looking for a Project Manager to bring onto their team to oversee their upcoming pipeline of work. Please apply now for immediate consideration, or reach out to Davis Fallon directly at 617-824-2689!
Commercial Project Manager - Design-Build- Charlotte will be responsible for:
- Review plans, specifications, and client requirements
- Initiate RFIs to resolve issues in the field and plan discrepancies
- Process, review, and track submittals
- Review design and shop drawings to evaluate the impact on the cost and schedule
- Prepare Subcontractor scope of work letters
- Initiate change orders to the Owner and solicit bids from Subcontractors
- Perform estimates and compile cost breakdowns for the client to review
- Maintain procurement, submittal, and RFI logs
- Provide schedule assistance and track daily production
- Coordinate correspondence between the design and construction team
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Commercial Project Manager - Design-Build - Charlotte should have:
- 3+ Years as a Project Manager with a General Contractor
- Experience managing commercial projects - $1M - $10M+ ideally
- Applicable construction software knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
What's on Offer
Commercial Project Manager - Design-Build - Charlotte will receive:
- Highly competitive base salary - $85,000 - $120,000 base - Dependent on Experience
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Company Bonuses
- Excellent benefits including Healthcare, dental, and vision
- 401k company match, excellent PTO
- Ability to be a Leader in the organization