- My client is a premiere GC is in the Indianapolis area.
- They were voted one of the best outfits to work for in 2021.
About Our Client
This $100M general contractor has strong roots in the Midwest and treats their employees with the utmost quality and care. Their recent backlog of work consists of new construction multifamily and commercial projects.
Their current team is made up of diverse individuals coming from both trades and civil engineering backgrounds to construction management backgrounds. They pride themselves on creating an inclusive culture where everyone can bring ideas to the table.
If you are interested in joining a leader construction firm in Indianapolis, apply today to be immediately considered.
- Managing all documentation to ensure project is compliant, remains on schedule and remains within budget while monitoring all costs.
- Obtaining, assembling, distributing and filling all as-built drawings, warranties, certificates of occupancy and lien releases.
- Scheduling projects in logical steps and budgeting time required to meet deadlines.
- Building and maintaining relationships critical to the success of the overall project and company.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
- 5-8 years of experience in Construction, experience managing multiple projects at a time
- TI and ground-up experience with multi-family or commercial projects
- Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details.
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary commensurate of years of experience
- Company provided vehicle allowance
- Company cell phone and lap top
- Medical/dental/vision insurance plans
- 401k with profit sharing
- Bonus potential based on individual and company performance
- Excellent opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career