- GC with over 50 years of serving the Raleigh-Durham market!
- Local projects, all within 70 mile radius
About Our Client
Our client is a General Contractor with a headquarters in Durham, NC. They have been serving the area for more than 50 years. They build in the education, healthcare, religious, and general commercial segments of the market from preconstruction through completion. Their projects range from less than $100,000 to more than $25 Million. If you are a Project Manager and have experience working on commercial construction projects, please apply now for immediate consideration or contact Tyler directly for more info at 617-824-2654.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Reporting into the Senior Project Manager, the Project Manager - Commercial Construction will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinating and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Managing personnel development.
- Communicating job expectations, enforcing policies & procedures, and managing & coaching employees.
- Conducting regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and complies with technical, safety and legal requirements.
- Must be a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- May work with preconstruction team in development of project
- Managing budget and financial reporting, interpreting and analyzing reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager - Commercial Construction will the following experience:
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or related field strongly preferred
- Experience with commercial, retail, healthcare, or education projects preferred
- 5+ years of total, progressive project management with a GC
- 10M+ construction project experience preferred
- Applicable project management software knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Local to Raleigh preferred, but relocators will be considered
What's on Offer
The successful Project Manager - Commercial Construction will receive:
- Base salary contingent on experience, ranging roughly $75,000-$100,000
- Discretionary bonus based on individual and company performance
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Cell and laptop offered
- PTO and sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan offered