- Excellent reputation in the San Antonio market
- Career Growth with a company with a strong pipeline of projects
About Our Client
As a commercial general contractor and construction management company, we offer expertise across multiple project types and markets. As your trusted partner, we provide services tailored to meet your preferred process, delivery method and ultimately, your project goals.
- Fluently read and interpret specifications and plans.
- Supervise work of subcontractors and laborers.
- Ensure timely ordering, delivery, and storage of materials on the job site.
- Maintain accurate drawings, specifications, and schedules.
- Create and oversee punch lists and ensure completion of all related work prior to inspections
- Identify and communicate issues to the Construction Manager
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years in Commercial Construction. Project experience in light industrial, warehouse, distribution centers, etc.
- Strong oral communication and written skills.
- Ability to successful manage all aspects of multifamily projects including schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion.
- Collaboration with the Superintendent and Project Manager to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Truck Allowance
- Health Benefits
- Clear obtainable bonus structure