- Property Manager on large commercial properties through out Southeastern Wisco
- Exposure to operations and mentoring
About Our Client
Commercial Property Manager - Waukesha client information:
- Been around over 50 years
- National Real Estate firm
- Expanding real state portfolio
Mostly do office space TI projects
- Property Portfolio: multifamily, commercial, and office space
- Property Locations: Southeastern Wisconsin
- Family oriented culture
- Solid leadership
- Hands off management approach
- Great relationships with clients
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Commercial Property Manager - Waukesha responsibilities include:
The Property Manager is responsible for overseeing all operations of their portfolio.
Tenant Retention and Satisfaction Make regular visits to all tenants to address any problems and build good relations with tenants at all buildings.
Revenue and Expenses
Work with and monitor the work of the Lease Administrators to ensure that the Lease Administrators bill tenants correctly for CAM, taxes, insurance and other services provided, collect all rents due from tenants and enforce all lease requirements.
Identify, evaluate and implement capital and operating projects for the properties as they are planned. Solicit specifications and proposals for minor and major improvements based on the budget schedule. Recommend and implement improvements to increase value by reducing expenses and or increasing income.
Review and fully understand each property's expenditures each month and operate each property within the budget.
The Successful Applicant
Commercial Property Manager - Waukesha should have:
- 3-5 years of experience in commercial real estate management required
- BA/BS degree required; Accounting experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel
- Experience in MRI preferred
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and continual attention to detail
- Demonstrate ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
What's on Offer
Commercial Property Manager - Waukesha offers:
- A competitive base salary between $80,000-$100,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Strong benefits package
- Generous 401K structure (5% match)
- Company profit sharing
- Robust career advancement opportunity
- Strong training programs
- 20 PTO Days, 7 vacation days
Apply now for immediate consideration, or reach out to Jake at
Jakehall(A)michaelpage.us.com for more information