- Small tight knit team
- Asset Management Focus
About Our Client
Austin based reputable private equity firm with a focus on workforce housing investment and development across the US
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Financial Analyst will perform detailed analysis and modeling across the firm's multifamily real estate portfolio. The Analyst will perform detailed strategic planning, quarterly and annual income analysis. Other responsibilities:
- Maintain and run financial models on existing assets using DCF Models or other similar financial tools.
- Create sophisticated analyses for tracking and reviewing returns and performance on Asset and Fund levels
- Evaluate research data and produce real time valuation
- Consolidate, analyze and model financial data including budget analysis and income statement forecasting.
- Understand and be proficient in forecasting cash distributions and cash requirements for assets and funds
- Update and complete various investor reports, including financial snapshots and qualitative summaries
- Provide support in modeling and analyzing financial data regarding refinancing, acquisitions and/or disposition of investments
- Communicate with people inside and outside the organization (Asset Management, Acquisitions, Legal, Accounting, Operating Partners, Development and Investment teams etc.)
- Prepare and present reporting to executives and committees
The Successful Applicant
The successful analyst must have a strong desire to work within the real estate industry, will already possess significant financial modeling, due diligence, and data interpretation skills in accordance with real estate acquisitions, investments and developments. Alongside this the successful Analyst must possess:
- Undergraduate degree required. Masters/MBA nice to have.
- Excellent analytic skills and Excel modeling capabilities
- PRIOR ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, internal and external professional communications
- Understanding of private equity, investment risk and real estate investments.
- Prefer candidates who have exposure to multifamily assets
What's on Offer
In return this highly reputable real estate firm offer a competitive benefits package that includes a competitive base salary for an entry level candidate, training, career development, benefits and strong bonus.