Commercial Real Estate Associate
AM Law 200 Firm
Great Quality of Life
About Our Client
- Global AM Law 200 firm
- Representing clients buying and selling commercial real estate
- Drafting and negotiating joint venture agreements
- Handling large loan transactions on behalf of both Borrowers and Lenders.
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate will possess extensive experience representing clients buying and selling commercial real estate, drafting and negotiating joint venture agreements, and handling large loan transactions on behalf of both Borrowers and Lenders.
- The ideal candidate will have strong writing, organizational and analytic skills, and the ability to run transactions autonomously and as part of a team.
- Currently seeking candidates with a broad range of experience (acquisition/disposition, joint venture, finance and leasing); lack of experience in any category should not disqualify any candidate.
What's on Offer
NYC market compensation package with a strong quality of life and an opportunity to gain exceptional experience relating to acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures and financings.