- Opportunity to join Am Law 100 firm
- Generous compensation package
About Our Client
With more than 900 lawyers across 17 offices, Am Law 100 firm provides advisory, litigation, and transactional legal services to clients worldwide.
- Prepare and administer contract critical dates and closing checklists.
- Track and assist overseeing attorney with review of due diligence and entitlement documents such as zoning analyses, traffic studies, noise studies, environmental assessments and permits.
- Participate in conference calls with attorneys, clients, and developers and other interested parties.
- Coordinate and assist with all aspects of closings, including preparation of conveyance documents, closing statements, and other closing documents.
- Finalize and deliver all post-closing requirements, including preparation of closing indices and closing binders.
- Prepare clear and concise correspondence and memoranda.
- Prepare initial draft documents, amendments to agreements and miscellaneous documents, including estoppel certificates, SNDAs and additional miscellaneous documents for attorney review.
- Review organizational and authority documents.
- Order UCC Lein and other searches.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years of experience in commercial real estate transactions, including experience with acquisitions, dispositions, financing, and leasing. Law firm and in-house experience will be considered (prior experience as a paralegal is desired, but prior relevant real estate experience will also be considered).
- A Bachelor's degree and/or paralegal certificate preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong writing, organizational and communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and legal terminology.
What's on Offer
Generous compensation package and hybrid remote work schedule.