- Develop mortgage financing business across major asset classes
- Retain and deepen existing relationships
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest real estate lenders in the world.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Cultivate new business development for real estate syndicated loans and bilateral loans within designated market areas, with a focus on institutional sponsors and major syndication opportunities;
- Maintain and develop existing customer relationships and account maintenance including quarterly and annual review of portfolio strategy;
- Prepare desktop underwriting and deal screening memos, presenting transactions to deal screening and credit committee;
- Perform site inspections;
- Negotiate and bid on term sheets for market transactions;
- Arrange and perform primary liaison responsibility for loan closing and post-closing requests;
- Participate in community and business functions/groups to ensure a positive image for the Bank in the lending community;
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3-5 years commercial real estate banking experience in relationship management and business development;
- Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships for institutional and middle market customers;
- Demonstrate strong understanding of corporate banking products, credit analysis and other business functions, including underwriting and asset management;
- Results driven and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint ;
- Experience as lead arrangers and in loan syndication is a plus;
- Proficiency skills in Chinese is a plus;
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with an excellent real estate platform.