Commercial Superintendent - Healthcare
Competitive Base Salary
Opportunity to Lead a Team
About Our Client
My client is a well known and established General Contractor with a strong presence in the Healthcare Field. Their projects primarily are focused in the Dade-Broward counties in Southern Florida. They are currently looking to grow their team as they continue to expand their business.
- Coordination and direction of the project.
- Attend weekly and daily construction meetings.
- Assess Project progress keeping within budget and on schedule.
- Change management.
- Manage sub-contractors.
- Ensure the jobsite meets OSHA Safety standards
- Communicate with all relevant staff at all levels.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years as a construction superintendent for a commercial general contractor
- Experience leading ground up healthcare/medical facility/senior living projects in range of $25-$100M and up
- Comfortable leading large projects and managing a large team
- OSHA certified
- Knowledge in the South Florida Market preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary compensation
- Vehicle allowance
- Project Based Bonus Structure
- Extremely competitive benefits package
- 401k match