- Working for one of the Top Commercial General Contractors here in Houston, TX
- Large project pipeline of Houston based $5M - $500M Mixed Commercial Projects
About Our Client
- Working for a Top K12 & Healthcare General Contractor in Houston, TX
- Strong Commercial project pipeline with a focus on mixed commercial projects such as: Healthcare and K-12 projects throughout the Greater Houston area
- Fluently read and interpret specifications and plans.
- Supervise work of subcontractors and laborers.
- Ensure timely ordering, delivery, and storage of materials on the job site.
- Maintain accurate drawings, specifications, and schedules.
- Create and oversee punch lists and ensure completion of all related work prior to inspections.
- Identify and communicate issues to the Project Manager.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years in Commercial Construction specializing in commercial construction including K-12 and Healthcare projects
- Strong oral communication and written skills.
- Ability to successful manage all aspects of commercial projects including schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion.
- Collaboration with the Superintendent & Project Manager to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked.
What's on Offer
- Over Market Base Salary
- Bonus Structure - Twice a year based on Personall and Company Performance
- Allowances - Truck, Phone, Gas Card, etc.
- Inclusive Benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, Medical, etc.
- PTO - 3 weeks
- 401K - 100% Match at 6%
- Sign-On-Bonus Potential
- Profit Sharing Potential