Commercial Superintendent - Top National ENR GC - Raleigh
Southeast's premier General Contractor!
Excellent company culture, outstanding growth, and great compensation!
About Our Client
Michael Page has partnered with one of the top General Contractors in the country. They are a Top 200 National ENR GC and are consistently recognized throughout the US as a go-to GC for prominent large scale projects. Our client emphasizes employee development, creating outstanding opportunities for all of the employees to grow and move up the company ladder. Their market focus is general commercial, which includes healthcare, education, mixed use, etc. They are currently seeking experienced Superintendenets to join their Raleigh team.
The Superintendent - Top National ENR GC - Commercial Construction will:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries. Manage the site through completion.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
The Successful Applicant
The Superintendent - Top National ENR GC - Commercial Construction should have:
- 5+ Years of Superintendent Experience
- Experience as a Super on large commercial projects
- Healthcare or Education experience preferred
- A Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related-field is preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills and leadership qualities
What's on Offer
The Superintendent - Top National ENR GC - Commercial Construction will receive:
- Highly competitive base salary
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Potential for company bonuses
- Excellent benefits including Healthcare, dental, and vision
- 401k company match, excellent PTO
- Opportunity to be a leader in the office and field