Competitive Base Salary
Opportunity for Growth
About Our Client
A leading Commercial GC, with a primary focus on the Multifamily & Mixed Use markets, with a continuous project list, typically building mid and high rise mixed-use space with elevated concrete and Podium Wraps.
* Working directly with the project managers to prepare schedules, organize the structure, select staff, and handle the construction equipment.
* Direct and control the project to ensure specifications and guidelines are met.
* Coordinate the activities of subcontractors.
* Assist in the activities of the project manager/engineer. * Hold job site meetings with project managers and the regional manager.
* Take a pro-active lead with the Site staff to deliver high quality builds on time and acting as the go-to for any issues.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum of 5 years of experience as a superintendent on Multifamily and/or Mixed-Use projects.
* Experience with elevated concrete slabs is a plus.* Commercial experience may be considered for mid/high rise builds.
* Experience of leading and driving performance of teams on site.
* Works with subcontractors to complete project within the given budget and time frame
* Communicates with supervisor of tools and materials to resolve construction problems and to improve construction methods.
* Organize and attend OAC meetings
* Reports to the Project Manager on the project
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to stay calm under pressure.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary with opportunity for growth.